4 Hour Abolition of Cash Bail Law Update
Registrations are closed for this class
- This event meets the criteria for specific mandated training
- Non members please click here to contact us to request access to online registrations.
Class Limit: 60
This one day, 4-hour program has been designed to update officers concerning the changes in the statutory law in relation to the Abolition of Cash Bail in Illinois.
- Provide a complete analysis of the statutory changes resulting from the abolition of cash bail.
- Allow Illinois Law Enforcement Offices and Agencies to become familiar with changes that must be made in their Agency policies as a result of the abolition of cash bail.
- Provide an opportunity to discuss the best ways to react to these changes.